1. Are we the post office?
- No, we are a full service print and mail firm. However, we are a Business Alliance Partner with the USPS and can assist you with any print/mail needs you have.
- If you are trying to reach the USPS, their national customer service line is 1-800-275-8777.
2. Already have printed material and looking to mail?
- Depending on the artwork, we might be able to mail your pre-printed postcards. In order to make that determination please forward your print ready files via email to our customer service team.
- We typically would not be mailing any pieces that we have not printed ourselves but I may be able to guide you to mailing what you have and perhaps help you with future needs
3. What file type does my artwork need to be in?
- Print ready PDF files with a minimum resolution of 300 DPI or more. If you are unsure what file type or resolution your file is, we are happy to do a free file check to let you know if your artwork is print ready. Please submit your file check here
4. What are the design specs?
- Design guideline templates for any of our products can be found under the “PRINTING” tab at the top of the website. Simply select the item you are looking for a guideline of and the next page will have 3 tabs under the image of the item, “PRODUCT” “SAMPLE DESIGNS” “TEMPLATES”. Under the “TEMPLATES” heading you will find multiple formats and sizes of templates.
5. What file type does my mailing list need to be in?
- CSV or Excel with each field separated out in its own column. [popup_trigger id=”45376″ tag=”a”]CSV or Excel example[/popup_trigger]
6. What sizes are allowed for EDDM?
- Our common sizes are listed below. Also, here is a link to the USPS quick EDDM reference guide
- 6×11 or 6.25×11
- 11×17 Bi-fold
7. What is the difference between a Targeted Mailer and Every Door Direct Mail?
- Targeted mailers focus on customer lists, using locations, demographics, or specialized data. This can be provided or ordered through us by going here.
- For Targeted Mailers common sizes are 4×6, 4.25×6, 5×7, 5.5×8.5, 6×9, and 6×11.
- Every Door Direct Mail is when you will select courier routes within zip codes and/or a whole zip code and your mailers will be sent to every address within those chosen routes. You can start selecting your routes from our map here.
- Common sizes for EDDM are 4.25×11, 6×11, 6.25×9, 6.25×11, 8.5×11, 11×17 Bi-fold, and 12×15.
8. What is the turnaround time from beginning to end?
- Although we make every effort to meet all posted turnaround schedules, our turnaround is intended as an estimate and not a guarantee. Our typical turnaround time is 5-7 business days for mailers and 3-5 business days for non-mailing products. However, we do have rush options available if needed. You can contact your marketing consultant or the customer service team for more info.
9. Will I receive a proof before printing?
- Yes, proofs must be approved prior to putting your order through production.
10. I’m having issues with the mapping tool. Can you assist?
- Our mapping tool works best in Google Chrome or Firefox. If you are using one of these browsers and are still having issues, please contact our customer support team.
11. Where can we mail/send ads to?
- We are located in Tampa, Florida but do business in the continental US, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.
12. Can we price match?
- We offer a price beat guarantee! In order to qualify, please send us a competitor quote. Once we receive the competitor quote we will review to make sure its comparable product (size, paper stock, postage, shipping, etc.). If your quote qualifies, we’ll beat the pricing you received.
13. Can I get a copy of what is being mailed?
- Yes, we can ship samples to you if you are not included in your mailing list or EDDM routes. Additional shipping charges may apply.
14. What is our house stock/coating option?
- Our house stocks are 100# gloss cover for postcards and 100# gloss text for text weight products (brochures, flyers). We have other stock options available for a little extra.
15. Can I view or edit my saved maps?
- Yes, once you are logged in, under your “My Accounts” page, you will see a “My Maps” tab. Click “Start a new order with this map” next to the map you would like to view or edit.
- It will then send you to the “Select Your Size” page, once you select the size postcard you would like on the right hand side under the “Total Quantity” you will find the “EDIT MY MAP” button.
- That will pull up your saved map to view or edit.